Sunday, January 31, 2010

Still Working on Garage

Am I the only one in the world that can't cook until the kitchen is completely clean? The same thing goes for creating at my make-shift jewelers bench in the garage. It's no fun jumping over various obstacles, weaving in and out of sheets of plywood to get from the house to the bench. Last weekend I ran in and out, in and out. Every time I sat down there was something out in the garage that I needed. Every time I went to my bench there was something in the house that I needed. The universe is simply testing my patience. Creativity would flow so much more smoothly if I only had one place to create...

Half of the shelves are up in the garage. We gave ourselves a break yesterday to go to town for a movie. We had three rides left on our ferry pass - don't want to waste that! We saw "Leap Year." It was good, a bit predictable, but a nice twist on the usual romantic comedy. The scenery was absolutely awe inspiring. I knew Ireland was a bit rocky, but I'd never seen so many rocks in my life... My kind of place.

No comments: